Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

Network Marketing: The Internetwork Marketing Way


I was skimming the book “The 7 Step System to Building a $1,000,000 network Marketing Dynasty” by Dr Joe Rubino and got to the chapter on prospecting. One section of that chapter deals with creating a notification names lists to start notifying about your new business.

Although this book was written about two years ago, the way that network marketing recruiting has changed over that time requires us to change the way we do our business. I remember making a list of classmates that I wanted to share my opportunities with. I finally sent out the email that was very detailed and waiting for at least a few people to want to know more about my opportunity. I remember getting one email back asking how it was going and informing me that they would think about it after I made some money.

Never again did I want to be in such a position again---chasing people to show them an opportunity. I waned to be the one that was being chased because they were dying to know what I was doing. I rather provide information to groups of people instead of talking individually. You’re probably thinking about how I can develop a relationship going that route. Well, the relationship is developed with the free information you’re providing that will get people thinking about their future and about taking control of their lives.

After receiving the invaluable information that gets them thinking, and then you’ll have those same people approach you wanting to know about your business. And then, only then, will be recruiting on autopilot.

So, how do go about putting all this on autopilot? Well, there has to be a system in place that you must work. Work the system and the system will bring in prospects that will get the information you want to provide. You don’t need to even talk to them until they’re ready and interested in what you have to offer.

The system leverages the internet, allowing you to reach a lot more prospects a lot quicker than making a list and checking it twice. The way network marketing is done has changed and you must change what you do in order to leverage what you have and have a bigger payoff.

Build your network marketing business using the internet. Leverage what's already in place to propel you to success without the struggle that most network marketers experience. Work the system and the system will work for you.


Keine Kommentare: